Founded in France in 1925 by Henri-Joseph Panzini, the company journeyed across the Atlantic in 1956 to establish itself in Montreal. Actively involved in the infrastructure development of the city, Panzini Demolition took part in many major projects such as the Place Bonaventure and Place Ville-Marie, as well as the Decarie and Ville-Marie expressways. After fourty years, M. Panzini then passed the torch to his son Henri-Walter, then to his grandson François Panzini. Over the past 60 years, the company has established a strong reputation and has been an uncontested leader in the demolition field while developing its expertise in the decontamination and building materials recycling sectors. Mr. François Panzini remains a pillar among workers who respect his know-how and expertise. We attribute the success of Panzini Demolition to the collective work of our team, their talent and their innovative spirit. Constantly evolving, Panzini Demolition is deeply concerned with its impact on the environment and is proud to participate in the sustainable development of our planet by choosing eco-friendly solutions.